Digital History: Civil War Fredericksburg

Week 7

February 25th, 2010 by Megan Mc · 3 Comments

This is a bit late but I’ve been extremely busy with various midterm stuff going on. For this week I haven’t had much time to go through the sources since I’ve been working on my Civil War midterm which is due later tonight. Once spring break comes along I hope to sit down and finish a huge chunk of reading for this class that I have pushed back a bit. I did present with Lauren today about our topic and I feel like it’s going pretty well. We’re ahead of schedule with our set up of omeka despite the fatal errors that kept cropping up. Patrick assured us though that he knew how to fix one of the ones that kept happening when we clicked on the pictures in the item section so that’s good news. I need to get back to working on my midterm but here’s a fun little article from CNN about gmail and what “graduated” from beta and what was discarded.

Tags: dh2010

3 responses so far ↓

• b4ssm4st3r // Feb 25th 2010 at 6:44 pm

I am sure that we are all feeling the pressures of mid terms and papers this week and are looking forward to a break. That’s great that one of your problems were resolved!

• cwright // Feb 26th 2010 at 12:34 pm

Hey Megan, do not feel bad, a few of us has feel behind and had to post a blog late. Sometimes we need to prioritize our assignments and deal with those that are more critical than others. I also think that many of us are going to utilize spring break to get caught up or get ahead, so good luck and have some fun on your break.

• klease // Feb 27th 2010 at 10:15 am

I was so happy Patrick said he could fix that. It makes sense why that fatal error was happening. Hopefully, it will be fixed and we can really get our site going. Hope your Civil War midterm went well! Enjoy your break.